Monday, December 7, 2009

Thanksgiving, Blessing, Wedding, and New Orleans

This year for the day after Thanksgiving my family, Jakes parents, and his Aunt Cindy and Uncle Dennis took off for Louisiana for my family's Thanksgiving/ Christmas, Macy's baby blessing, My best friends wedding, and to visit New Orleans. The trip started off very slow with a 3 hour delay in the Salt Lake City International Airport. Thankfully the girls did very well and we didn't have any problems.

Anyway on Saturday my family had tons of fun together, eating, talking about Loyd;), haivng our white elephant party, and exchanging gifts. Here are the pictures.



Then on Sunday Macy and cousin Estella were blessed in our home ward.

After sacrament meeting we hurried off to St. Fansisville, LA for Amber's wedding. I was a bridesmaid so I was freaking out that I wasn't going to make it in time for the wedding but I did. I made just in time to take pictures with Amber and the other bridesmaids.

Amber was absolutely beautiful, and wedding was so perfect.
We spent of the trip in New Orleans. Oh the food was so yummy. I wanted to eat and eat and get as much of the best food on earth as I could. The weather could of been better in the big easy, but that did not stop us from having a great time. Here is what we did in New Orleans.

No comments: