Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ivan is Married

My little brother, Ivan, was married this weekend! I am so excited for him because he found himself a great woman to spend the rest of his life with. It was truely a pleasure to see him beam with happiness and love as his bride walk down the aisle. Okay fine it brought tears to my eyes to see my younger brother so happy.

Cowana and Ivan had a sweet and simple wedding and reception in Sheveport, LA. Our family had so much fun and ate some dang good BBQ. Cowana said she wanted people to have good food to eat and be full when they left her reception. Well she sure enough made that happen.

I ate enough food for everyone because it was so good. Plus the beans were the best I ever had. Oh my heck they were good.

Anyway I Congratulate and wish the best of luck to Ivan and Cowana.

This time I actually pulled out my camera.

No comments: