Sunday, May 16, 2010

Crawfish Again



This is my forth year to be invited to a huge company party at which delectable crawfish are served. I enjoyed my self very much.

When Tori saw the crawfish she said, "Look, Mommy, Sebastien!" I was a little worried she was going to be a little traumatized be me twisting off the Sebastien's tail, peeling it, and then eating him. However, she wasn't traumatized at all. She just laughed when I told her I was going to him, and then didn't care at all after that.

I tried to get Tori to tell me again who I was about to eat on video, but it is never quite the second time around. I hope you enjoy it anyway.


Tori had a lot of fun with all the other activities going on like the train ride and the rockets, but wasn't convinced to try the crawfish. That is okay, because I think it would have been a little to spicy for her anyway.



No comments: