Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Again in Texas

I made another trip to Austin TX for my niece, Jenna's, baptism. I typically only wish to be able to go to see my family for anything other than weddings, funerals, and holidays but I found a GREAT deal on a flight. It was so good I couldn't pass it up. The only downer was that Jake wasn't able to come.
Jenna, the Angle that was baptized.

Bryce's "Fire Power"

Julia and Jordan

Jordan and Cassidy

Jenna, Odessa, Sergio, Julia

Silly Julia

Tori and Reighly are a year and a half apart and they loved playing with one another. It was really cute how much they got along.
Reighly loved taking care of Tori.
And Tori loved Reighly. She even learned how to say Reighly on our visit.
By the way I did dress Tori, I just didn't get many pictures of her dressed.

No comments: