Friday, February 29, 2008

Spring!



I am so excited, spring is well on its way. I am sure winter will show its ugly little face several more time in next little while but look what coming up in my garden. Flowers! I believe these are crocuses. I didn't plant them so if any of you know what they are let me know. What I do know is that these little buggers lift my spirits and put a smile on my face. Plus, today was an exceptionally nice February day. It was so nice I went on a picnic with Tori, Theo, Amber Logas, Summer Logas, and Brittany Logas. I brought my camera but I left the memory card at home. Tori slept most of the time and I enjoyed the sun and spending time with my friends. It has been a little hard this past month being cooped up in the house alone with Tori. So I am more excited than I have been in the past for spring to arrive.

No comments: