Saturday, May 17, 2008

Just Being






Sorry I haven't been on for a while, but with the good weather I am spending my time out doors. I have been hiking, walking, gardening, biking, visiting neighbors, going to parks, or meeting with one of my little groups. I have two mom groups, a hiking group, and a sisters group I was adopted into. I have been having fun!
Jake and Tori are doing great as well. Jake and I got bikes and we got Tori a bike trailer. At first I was hesitant to say yes to the bikes but now I am so happy we got them because biking around is turning out to be a great family activity. Plus as old as our kids get everyone can be included.
We have also started to remodel our back ward and as of now have about a 3rd of the fence put up. Our yard will be pimp when it is done. Then we will have a real BBQ with all our friends and family. I am so stoked.
Tori is growing like a weed. It is so exciting to see grow and learn to do new things. When she wants she will roll over from her back or tummy. She is even figuring out how to laugh a little. Oh my little Tort( yes call her Tort) is so fun. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful little baby.
Anyway here some cute pictures of Tori.

No comments: