Thursday, May 29, 2008

Qestions From Robin

Four jobs I have had:
1. Server at Papa's Southern Smoked BBQ

2. Upper stinken Limit
3. UVSC's Testing Center
4. Nanny

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. The Little Mermaid

2. First Night
3. A Night Tale
4. Napoleon Dynamite


Four places I have lived:
1. Ruston, Louisiana

2. Provo, UT
3. Rexburg, ID
4. Dallas,TX

Four TV show I watch:
1. The Office
2. Regis and Kelly
3. Lost
4. Ellen


Four places I have been:
1. California

2. Vancouver, WA
3. New Orleans, LA
4. Cost Rica


Four people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Toys R Us

2. Jake
3. A coupon website
4. Facebook

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Cajun food

2. Berries: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, Blackberries, and others
3. Chicken fajitas
4. sushi

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Italy
2. Costa Rca
3. Hawaii
4. Michigan


Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Having a sweet backyard
2. Christmas

3. Seeing my family
4. Loosing baby weight

Four friends I am tagging:
1. Adrienne

2. Amber Logus
3. Elaine Curry
4. Wendee

No comments: