Sunday, June 1, 2008

Look who I am with!

A little over a year ago President Monson came to UVSC to speak at the signing to turn UVSC to UVU. I figured it would be one of my only chances to get to meet him, even for a second. I squeezed my way through stood right in front of him and said, "Hi President Monson, I'm Sylvia Green." Shook his hand then said, "Sorry I'm just going to have to give you a hug. I don't get to see you guys very often." Then I whipped out my phone and took a picture of us. President Monson was a good sport.

For the longest time I thought I had lost this picture when my phone broke, but unknowingly I had Jake's mico sd card in my phone. I just found it the other day. I am so happy that I did because I don't get to see those guys very often.

2 comments:

the narrator said...

i think this is probably one of the coolest photo with a prophet ever. and now i feel bad for doubting your story this whole time.

Robin said...

We miss you guys:( But don't worry, we have some memorabilia. One of Tori's socks and a pair of pink pants.