Saturday, October 31, 2009

A Little Halloween


Sadly this year has not been full of Halloween festivities for my family. Typically I am all about dressing up and going out to as many Halloween parties as I can, but this year that enthusiasm has been beat down with being 9 months prego and a sick toddler. Those two things couldn't keep me away from my church calling though.
Friday night our ward had a Halloween party. It went great. I dressed up as a fried egg. Unfortunately I was busy getting things prepared and didn't get Tori dressed up for the party. I am dressing her up for Halloween, and I'll post pictures of her for sure.

Happy Halloween

1 comment:

Jessie said...

So cute! But you didn't post my favorite one I saw you take of Jake... :) Looking forward to seeing a cute dressed up Tori, too. :)