Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Septmber 2010



September was a fun month.

Our Family had fun in Paris Idaho...

played with cousins...
Tori and Macy had fun together...
Tori helped out with Macy...
Macy fed herself her first spaghetti dinner
And It was Jake's Birthday.
Yes this was his very sad piece of birthday cake. Jake didn't want me to make a big cake, so we decided to use the slice of cake we didn't have time to eat at the restaurant from earlier in the day. Unfortunately I didn't realize that the cake was made of ice cream when I put in the refrigerator. At least Jake thought it was funny.

I started to nanny
Last but not least I started to work. Several times a week I take the girls and nanny S. It has worked out very well. Tori has made a new friend, Macy has time with me, and I make a little extra cash.

No comments: