Sunday, August 28, 2011

Camping Flowers

This weekend we went camping with my sister and brother in law Loyd and Angela, and their baby Marla, and a couple of friends. My daughters had a lot of fun. Tori loved being in the forest, sleeping in the tent, and eating marshmallows. Macy like playing in the dirt. Both of the girls did very well sleeping in there sleeping bags, however Jake and I didn't sleep very well:( Air mattresses with Jake and I don't create great sleep. Even with crappy sleep I still really like to camp. It is fun to get out of the house, eat smores and rough it just a little bit. Tori and I hope to convince Jake to go camping st least one more time this year before it gets to cold.

Tori and Macy in their dirty happiness

Flowers Tori picked for Jake.

Angela and Tori

Uncle Loyd and Baby Marla.

My rad family and Jake's new tent he got for Father's day. I don't think he loves it, but I do!

Macy giving Jake snuggles.


No comments: