Monday, August 22, 2011

Tuacahn

This year the the Tuacahn Amphitheater is St George put on Disney's The Little Mermaid, and my very generous in-laws treated us, and the rest of the family to the show. I loved it! Tori loved it, except for the mean parts that is. Like when the chef throws knives at Sebastian.

The Little Mermaid was one of Tori favorites from she was 18 months or so. So she was in awe to see the play. She loved seeing Ariel's sisters and seeing Ariel rescue Prince Eric from the water. Tori was a little sleepy by the end of the show because it ran till 11:45pm. However she did very well and stayed in her seat.


HAhAHA!!! Look at Macy's face. She was not amused with the picture taking, but she gave me some great scummy looks!

I thought fro a second to have the family get together for a picture, but I decided not to bother them. So I took this instead. You can see all of the parts adults in the family other than myself.

Snow cones!

Jake is so hard core.

Tori, Look At The Camera!!!

Thank you for finally looking, Tori, I mean Sebastian.

On the way home we saw a beautiful double rainbow! You have to look close to see the top rainbow.



No comments: