Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A New Calling

I received to get a new calling at church recently! I am now privileged to be the activates comity chair along with Jake. We were called together about a month ago and I am still very excited. A bit over whelmed but very excited. As of now it looks like I get to do all the nitty gritty work, and I like it. Jake steps in when when I get stressed or when I forget something. Jake and I also have a great activities comity that are more always do their part. I like feeling of being the leader of the fun part of church! I like having fun and I like the people around me having fun so I am am pumped to fulfill my calling to the fullest!

We organized and had our first activity as chairs on the 16th of this month. We had a block party. We closed the road, had two inflatable bounce houses, snow cones, popcorn, a bbq, and one awesome water balloon fight. I think most people had fun but I know I did. I was worried it wasn't going to come together but it did. In my eyes it was a success!

If y'all have any good ideas let me know!

No comments: