Thursday, August 28, 2008

Texas Trip

As you might know my sis Odessa recently was married in Texas. Meaning I was able to get to go see my family in the lone state. I flew down early to spend time with my sister Candida and her family and had a blast. We went to Schlitterbhn, a totally rocking water park, mount bonnell, Dave n Busters, shopping, swimming, partied, went to the wedding and other little things. The trip was great. Tori did very well on the plane rides. She slept most of the way there and played happily in my lap on the way back. I am very proud of her.
My nieces Jena, Cassidy, any my nephew Bryce
Jake and Tori at Mount Bonnell looking at the Colorado River
Tori Sleeping on the plane

My other Niece Righlie

1 comment:

Angela said...

i got really really homesick when i saw pics of odie´s wedding. this doesn´t help. ;)