Friday, September 26, 2008

Laundry Fun

As most of you know folding the laundry can be a little tricky when a baby wants your attention. In my case I much rather give attention to Tori than fold clothes and match socks. However I feel a little guilty when Jake ends up folding 95% of the laundry while I play with Tori. (Hey at least I washed the dang clothes.) Today I was in this situation and was feeling the quilt as Jake sat on the floor and was folding the whites with no complaint. I put Tori in her walker and started to help but she wasn't having it. She wanted to held, laughed at, talked to, tickled, and loved. Then Jake went to the rescue. I thought he was going to take over Tori duty but he did something better. He put Tori in the laundry basket, and she loved it. We were both able to fold laundry with Tori getting the attention she wanted. Well we both were folding till I left to take like a hundred pictures. Hey, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to take cute pics.






This is my 100th post, awesome, go me! :)

No comments: