Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Haagen-Dazs! Yum

A couple years ago I was channel surfing and came along a Haagen-Dazs ice cream completion TV show in which people competed to get their original ice cream recipe on the shelves of grocery stores. I became hooked to the and my favorite competitors ice cream won. The same day I went to go find the ice cream and taste it but I wasn't able to find it for a few months. Anyway I eventually did find the winning ice cream, tasted it, and loved it . Yes, the winning ice cream is as pictured. Sticky Toffee Pudding is so tasty. Now I spend close the same amount of money on a pint that I would a half a gallon. I justify the cost by looking at the pint size as portion control. Another one of my haagan-dazs favorites is caramelized pear & toasted pecan. YUM!

One more of my splurges is Winder Farms milk. Milk just so much better fresh.

No comments: