Monday, July 14, 2008

It Is Great

I don't like thinking about my wedding and thinking about things I would do different but the I would change two things the photographer. He was a punk. That old fart told me I had the wrong guy for the job 30 minutes after Jake and I got married at temple square. Punk. On his behalf the pictures were not horrible, they were nice, just not my style. Thanks for letting me vent. The second thing I would change is my first dance. Don't get me wrong it was everything I imagined. Jake twirled me around, dipped me, kissed me and did everything just right. However I just wish I imagined this.

3 comments:

Laine said...

oh my gosh sylvia how did you get our wedding reception video? you might not have recognized us, we were thinner and better looking 13 years ago - but that is US!!!!!!!!!

Angela said...

aaahahahahahahahahaha! i love it! how much fun

Layla said...

That is by far the best first dance I have ever seen! Why didn't I think of something as cool? By the way your blog is super cute and your daughter is a doll!