Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tagged-All about Jake


Okay this is a husband tag. Answer the question about your significant other, and tag at least one other. Tag more people if you like. The more you tag the merrier!

1. Where did you meet?
We met a his apartment when My sister, Angela, and I went to go visit her crush.
2. How long did you date before you got married?
11 months, we were friends for a few months before we dated too.
3. How long have you been married?
About 2 1/2 years
4. What is your favorite feature of his?
Come on, just one? Jake is a stud, I love everything about him. But if I have give one then I say his smile. It sparkles, make me happy, and he has dimples!
5. What is your favorite quality of his?
He is incredibly talented at everything he tries.
6. Does he have a nick name for you?
Baby Cakes.
7. What is his favorite color?
He likes black for most things but he won't call it his favorite.
8. What is his favorite food?
His favorite thing to consume is Diet Dr. Pepper. But that is not food so I'll say fajitas.
9. What is his favorite sport?
It is a close one, football or snowboarding.
10. When was your first kiss?
Our first kiss was on the night of July 10th 2005. I was not sure if I was ready for a boyfriend but the moment we kissed I fell in love.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Cuddle and watch movies, or go on walks when it is nice outside.
12. Do you have children?
We have Tori. One beautiful little girl.
13. Does he have a hidden talent?
He can fix any kind of AC: Central air in a home, a car A.C, or a window unit. He fixed each of them this past summer. Amazing!
14. How old is he?
27.
15. Who said I love you first?
Well this complicated because he says he said I love you while he was singing a song before we even kissed. However if you go by saying when just talking then I did. He started to say, "I lu" but then I jumped in and finished his sentence. So I guess it was me. By the way that was on July 12, 2005. I told you I fell in love right when we first kissed
16. What is his favorite type of music?
Rock and Roll, baby!
17. What do you admire most about him?
He doesn't quit.
18. Do you think he will read this?
Yep, he always reads my blog. Lalu

I'll tag Elaine C. and Connie P.

No comments: