Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Day

This year my Halloween has been like not been like any other. Not only was my day full of fun things but as you might of seen, I have had plenty of Halloween activities to keep me busy for a while. I am so happy I was able to go do so many fun thing with so many good friends.

What I did Halloween 2008
9:30 till 10:30 I went to aerobics at my church building, and Leslie I am feeling those lunches!!!
11:30 till 2:00 Tori and I went to a fun mom and baby Halloween party. I had a little lunch, chit chatted, and decorated cookies. So fun!
3:00 till 4:00 Jake, Tori, and I went trick or treating down Provo Center Street. Tori seemed to enjoy holding on to her little bag of candy. Luckily we were able to get our trick or treating before the rush. We left right as hundreds of black cats, fairies, and iron men came along.
5:00 till 8:00 We were at home handing out candy to tick or treaters.
8:00 on Jake, Tori and I hung out with some friends.



Mummies and Frankenstein I made for the Mom and Baby Bash
Some of the moms and babies playing
My little baby bird
The wonderful hostess, Catherine, and I
Some Friends at the party, Amanda, Jessie, and Lucia

Not that you care, but this is a cookie I decorated

Tori as we are tick or treating

Tori loved it

Face painting. I had a sucker in her mouth to keep her still


I hope you all had a wonderful and fun filled Halloween, too!

No comments: