Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Gingerbread Village


 For the sixth day of December we made gingerbread houses with friends Jeff and Shasta and my sister Angela and brother in law Loyd for our Christmas activity. This is our 3rd year to do houses together, and I can't wait till next year.



 
 working

 and working

 Macy and Jake are cranky about having their picture taken.

 
 This is my first ever pretty gingerbread house. Seriously all my other gingerbread houses I have made have been real bad.

 Angela's house.

Tori's house. I love the snow girl on the side of her house.

 Shasta's

 
Jeff's house was built in about 5 minutes. I think it very impressive considering the amount of time he did it in.

Shoot dang Loyd's house broke.

 Best part of the whole night was getting all the houses together to make our gingerbread village
 

No comments: