Friday, December 16, 2011

Red Neck

Oops, I meant to start writing this post before 12:00am so it would be archived for the 15th. I got wrapped in reading your recent posts, and time escaped me.  Oh well.

Anywho, Today for our Christmas activity I had planned to go read Christmas books at the Library. However Jake was delayed at work, and we needed to eat dinner and go to Sam's Club before I headed to a girls night, so time was tight. I did some quick thinking, and we combined our Christmas Activity with our errands at Sam's. Instead of going to the library we picked out a few books at Sam's, took them over to the couches on display, and read them Christmas books there. HAHAHA. I am shameless. Jake was so embarrassed that he wouldn't sit down with the girls and I. I guess it is border line red neck to do that, but I am from Louisiana so some of the red neck tendencies are just natural.




2 comments:

Jessie said...

I love this, Sylvia. SO funny. :)

Laine said...

Oh my gosh, I love it! I love you!