Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bunco, So Fun.

Tonight a few girl friends and I got together and played Bunco. It was my first time to play and it was fun fun fun. If you have never heard of this strange named game before let me fill you in. Bunco was first played 200 years ago in England and is a simple dice game. The real reason to play is to get put of the house and chit chat and eat plenty of goodies. The object is to be the first one to 21 points, aka bunco, each round and in the end have the most points over all. You get points by rolling the the right number. It is very simple. There are a few other rules to give the game a twist but I won't bog you down with those. I just want to recommend that all you ladies should get together with your girls and play Bunco!

More on how to play Bunco .

No comments: