Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My First

I know this might sound crazy, but before this year I have never been to a pumpkin patch. I have had many fantasies about how magical it would be to find the perfect pumpkin, taking pictures with the farmers biggest pumpkin of the year, and loving every moment of the cool crisp autumn air. Now that I have a kiddo of my own I figure it is about time to start going to pumpkin patches every year, so Tori won't grow with out those memories.
It took some convincing to get Jake to go, like having another couple come with us so he would have a guy to talk to. However we did go and it was fun. We went to pumpkin land in Orem with Hayley, Peter, and Reggie Bsksis.
My first time to a pumpkin patch was fun but not to magical. I tried but it was hard to feel any magic while Jake threw ears of corn at me in the corn maze. Any way i am very happy we went and hope to make it a family tradition.






1 comment:

Laine said...

No magic at the pumpkin patch!!??? Did you stop, close your eyes and bask in the smells and sounds of the farm? Try that next time! ;)