Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tagged by Elaine

I know I have answered these question before.

1. I was 14 years old.
2. I was dating David Richards, LOL.
3. I was in the 8th Grade.
4. I punched a boy who was bothering me at school I didn't like and didn't get in trouble.
5. Started to wear eyeliner.

5 things on my "to do" list:
1. Organize the shelves in the laundry room.
2. Clean the inside of my car.
3. Decorate my porch for Halloween.
4. Make Tori a ladybug costume.
5. Sweep and clean the living room floor.

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Yogurt
2. Smoothies
3. Strawberries.
4. Andies Mints
5. Popcorn

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Get all my money in dollar bills and roll in it. JK
2. Buy a new house.
3. Invest in real estate .
4. Start a mega saving account
5. Buy a Jake and Tori an awesome gift everyday

5 places I have lived:
1. Louisiana
2.Texas , kinda
3. Idaho
4. Utah
5. that is it


5 jobs I have had:
1. Two dry cleaning places (ugh)
2. Papa's Southern Smoked BBQ
3. Upper limit
4. UVU
5. Tony Roma's

I tag you!


No comments: