Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Great Day

Today was a good day. Actually a lot of really wonderful things happened. I slept in latter than normal, My girls cuddled with me while I was waking up. I got a lot accmoplished in the exact time frame I wanted. I got to see Jake in the middle of the day. I finally got some essential oils I have been wanting. I went out for icecream. I got all the laundry done. I made dinner, eggplant Parmesan at that, and guess what,  I liked it!!! I have never had eggplant that I liked till today. Yepee. Anywho, I also bundled up with Jake and the girls, and we walked to the church on this very fine fall night. It was beautiful! I loved the sound of the leaves crunching, the smell of the smoke from peoples chimneys, the crisp air, and the brilliance of the moon. Plus seeing my girls all rapped up in blankets was very sweet to me. After our church activities I picked up my sister Anglea, and we drove to the Salt Lake airport and picked up our sister Camilla! I love love love having family coming into town! I am ao happy to get to spend time with her.

I am thankful for today, and how GREAT it was.  I am so stinking thankful my sister  traveled safely here, and is able visit with me.  I am so Thankful.

No comments: