Sunday, November 6, 2011

OCCAION

Look at these absolutely beautiful people. They are my sisters and my one little brother. They are loud, funny, and always know how to have a good time. We dance together, laugh together, and love each other. I know Heavenly Father knew I needed these seven people in my life to support me, teach me, and help me be a wonderful, fun, and loving person.  I have the deepest gratitude to have that common thread  that bounds us all together .  

Olivia, Candida, Camilla, Angela, Odessa, and Nina  I am the luckiest person to  have all of you as my sisters. You are all so beautiful, and I miss all you so much. 

Ivan my one brother, I am sorry I have mean to you growing up. But I love you, and think you are a wonderful father and man. Stay true and strong.

No comments: