Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November 1

11/1/11 was a great day of challenge. Not only did I decide to take upon myself the challenge to post feelings gratitude daily this month, but I also am also doing marriage dares with Jake. My dear friend, Georgia, Yes the same friend that gave the idea to share my feeling of gratitude, created a blog that is dedicated to a 40 day challenge to become a better spouse and grow more loving, joyful, and secure in our marriage relationships.

So far it has been rewarding to be able to have a good way to direct my thought and energy during the day. Not only am I more aware of the blessings in my life, I am focusing on my relationship with Jake more. It is amazing how much my attitude has changed in just two days. I have noticed that not only have my actions been more patient, kind, grateful, and loving, but so have my thoughts.

Here is to better me and richer marriage in 38 more days.

No comments: