Friday, November 18, 2011

Snow

Another thing you might know about me is that I am NOT a fan of winter. I won't make you suffer through all reasons why I don't like winter, and exactly why winter is so much worse for me than you;) because this post is suppose to be happy and full of gratitude. What I do want to talk about is one of the few things I do like about winter. And that honey is the first big snow storm of the season. I can't help but get a little excited, and be amazed at the beauty of snow covered trees. Oh and the tranquil sound of snow falling is so peaceful and I enjoy it so much. Plus, it starts to look like Christmas when everything is covered in fresh white snow! However this year this is what I enjoyed most about the first big snow storm of the season...


HAHA...Oh my Macy is a cutie.

Even though I dislike the winter, there is that small part of me that is thankful that I get to enjoy the all benefits that snow brings, from the beauty to the recreational benefits. I am thankful that I can sit on my couch sipping coco, and watch the snow fall ever winter. I am even more thankful that I get to watch my kiddos enjoy the snow, and creates happy times I can cherish.

p.s. She is not a weirdo, Jake! 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

So adorable! I love the sound of her little footsteps =).
I, too, pretty much only enjoy the first snowfall of the season. Then I just complain the rest of the winter!(Except for Christmas, I guess...)