Friday, November 11, 2011

Temples

Toady is a big day for our family. More specifically it is a huge day for Jake's sister, Karen, her husband, Jared, and their baby, Dallyn.  Today is the day Dallyn will be sealed to Karen and Jared for all time and eternity! Karen and Jared were married and sealed 09.09.09, they adopted Dallyn in March of this year, and then last week the adoption was finalized in court. Yeah!!! Today they will go to the Bountiful Temple to become an eternal family. I am so happy for them. It has been a long hard road for my sister and law, and today is seems to outshine all the crap she has been though.
I am so thankful for the sealing ordnance that bonds Tori, Macy, Jake, and I as an eternal family. I am thankful for the so many temples so close, and a that soon I will have a temple only a few blocks away from my home. I am thankful for the peace, knowledge, and assurance I receive going to the temple. 





No comments: